Duke McCaffrey Consulting is seeking to recruit a candidate for the role of Senior Project Manager, based in our Dublin office
The suitable candidate will be experienced, confident, diligent, hardworking, ambitious and committed to achieve an excellent standard of work.
Applicants should have:
- Civil Engineering/Quantity Surveying/Construction Management Degree
- 3-5 years’ experience in a similar consultancy or development management role
- Excellent written and communication skills with an ability to produce clear and accurate project reports
- Experience in developing and analysing project programmes using Microsoft Project or similar tools
- Ability to chair project meetings and produce accurate meeting minutes
- A good understanding of the Statutory Consents and Building Control Regulations processes
- Ability to work on own initiative and the flexibility to adapt to client and project changes
Duke McCaffrey’s vision is “Closer to what matters” – this is in the relation to the clients we serve. Our quantity surveyors / cost managers and project managers enjoy a wide range of opportunities to develop personally and professionally, and become part of a strong and robust team.
The successful candidate will have the opportunity to work on a diverse range of projects within our experienced Project Management team. This includes in sectors like hotel and leisure, residential, commercial office, retail, data centres and infrastructure.
We are proud of our firm’s broad appeal as a place for people to grow. With us you can realise your potential. Our supportive team structure will provide you with ongoing coaching, support and training as required.
The opportunity exists to travel with Duke McCaffrey Consulting to locations like UK, Germany and US.
We look forward to hearing from you.