The works comprise of the fit-out works of the existing TC2 Residential Amenity spaces at Cherrywood, Dublin.
The Amenity Spaces are split into the following individual areas:
- Upper Ground Floor (238m2/2,562sqft)
- Entrance Lobby
- Management Office
- Parcel Drop.
- Lower Ground Floor (493m2/5,307sqft)
- Café/ Collaboration
- Entertainment Rooms (2nr)
- Staff Room
- Toilet Area
- Basement (418m2/4,499sqft)
- Locker Rooms
- Studio and Store
- Basement Expansion (108m2/1,163sqft)
- Gym Expansion (into adjacent store)
Located in South Dublin, Cherrywood, situated within the Cherrywood Strategic Development Zone (SDZ), is currently one of the largest urban developments in Europe. The 388-acre project’s masterplan has been designed to provide a state-of-the-art, sustainable, cycle and pedestrian-friendly mixed-use urban development. Cherrywood Town Centre is also registered for WELL Community certification plan to become the first WELL-certified development in Ireland and only the third in Europe.
The TC2 residential amenity project consists of 384 residential units including a mix of studio, 1bed, 2bed and three bed apartment units and also includes ground floor retail and private communal areas with a total area of circa 37,500sqm. The development is divided into two equally sized blocks of five stories off a newly formed Grand Parade which will run parallel with the existing Luas bridge structure.
- TC2 is part of overall Cherrywood development
- 3,000 trees to be planted throughout the entire Cherrywood Development
- Cherrywood Town Centre is registered for WELL Community certification plan to become the first WELL-certified development in Ireland and only the third in Europe.
Client Name: Hines Real Estate Ireland Ltd.
Project Value: €2.1m
Our Role: Cost Management
Architect: MOLA Architecture