Project Manager MMC
18 October 2022
1.1 Key responsibilities
The following key responsibilities will be assigned to the selected Project Manager:
- Actively support Client’s Regions, Sectors and Departments and align consultancy, engineering and design services for to successfully implement MMC solutions across project.
- Collaborate closely and on a regular basis, twice a month and/or as directed by Client D&C, with the assigned Client Regions, Sectors and Departments to continuously track and update the Real Estate demand for GFA, category and delivery schedule, as directed by Client D&C.
- Collaborate closely with the assigned Client Regions, Sectors and Departments verifying the feasibility of their Masterplans and Assets designs for adoption of MMC and where needed introducing and providing architectural and engineering services and consultancies through the pool of D&C Consultants and/or specialized consultants to support and facilitate the adoption of MMC, as directed by Client D&C.
- Collaborate closely with the assigned Client Regions, Sectors and Departments identifying and prioritizing the missing capabilities around MMC, including but not limited to design, engineering, cost control, project management, etc., and assigning respectively the required architectural and engineering services and consultancies through the pool of D&C Consultants and/or specialized consultants, as directed by Client D&C.
- Act as the main liaison and coordinator between the assigned Client Regions, Sectors, Departments and the D&C Consultant Framework, as directed by Client D&C.
- Participate at technical evaluations, as directed by Client D&C.
- Write and/or review Scopes of Work and related Tender plans to procure services, as directed by Client D&C.
- Act as a Project Manager throughout the various Client Plan of Work stages for D&C specific developments and/or assets, as directed by Client D&C.
- Reporting directly to the Business Development Manager, the MMC Project Manager will ensure that various Client Regions, Sectors and Departments requirements to implement and achieve Client’s vision and ambitions are captured and embedded into a delivery and consultancy strategy, as directed by Client D&C.
1.2 Required skills and competencies
Following skills and competencies are required:
- Management of projects from design to construction, preferably with an architecture and/or engineering bachelor’s degree from an accredited university.
- Solid understanding of various design and construction services and their interdependencies, including a broad spectrum of different MMC technologies, including applicable international codes, IBC, SBC, BS Codes, Euro Code, etc.
- Solid organisational skills to effectively manage and prioritise multiple projects and consultancy services.
- Solid analytical skills, excellent judgment and creative problem-solving skills, negotiation and conflict resolution skills.
- Strong reasoning skills with proven ability to communicate effectively at design, site, project management, and client levels.
- Excellent communication skills with high standard of English (oral and written)
The Project Manager is required to provide various deliverables, including but not limited to:
- Provide reports to track and update the Real Estate demand and project stages across Client Regions, Sectors and Departments including the potential adoption and/or implementation of MMC.
- Provide preliminary assessments of the time and the roles to be deployed by the D&C Consultants Framework for each activity they will be assigned to work on.
- Write Scopes of Work and potential Tender plans for the acquisition of architectural and engineering consultancies and services through the Client Framework Agreements.
- Develop and update MMC constructability reports which include possible MMC implementation strategies, related MMC solutions and logistic strategies.
- Follow up the collaboration between the D&C Consultants Framework and the various Regions, Sectors and Departments to ensure continuous and efficient consultancies and collaborations.
- Provide reports to identify areas, activities and processes which have been successfully improved and those which need further improvement, including required enhancement strategies to amplify throughout the various Regions, Sectors and Departments the adoption and implementation of MMC and Client’s ambitions for sustainability and liveability as well as other aspects, as directed by Client D&C.
We are changing the world for the better. One space at a time. Take a glimpse at our projects and discover how we’re radically transforming the blueprint for design and construction.